In the modern era, most of people are suffering from the heart diseases. There are some reasons associated with heart attacks such as skipping medications, stress, no work out, overeating, too much exercise, drinking, holiday weight gain, too much salt and many more. So the people who are suffering from the disease of heart attack so that you have to know about the symptoms of heart attack. You have to reach in the emergency department within one hour. Do not be late and you can save your life.
Share this Image On Your Site
Various kinds of aspects that you must need to know for handling a heart attack that are mentioned below:
Survival Depends On: –
- Observing the symptoms
- Call on 911 as soon as possible
- Then have to wait for EMS.
Preparation is About: –
- Have to know about multiple symptoms of heart attack
- Always keep the aspirin in your hand.
- If you are a heart patient then ask about the nitroglycerin
- If a family member is on the risk then learn about CPR
- Tell about the warning signs to the friends or family and alert them. Then you need to call on the number 911.
Don’t Delay: –
If you are not able to reach the hospital as soon as possible, then it will be too risky for your heart. With the time of passes, your condition will become worse and it will damage your heart more. So there are some factors for delay calling to number on 911 that are following: –
- They don’t to feel the embarrassment in front of others.
- They do not want for looking silly.
- Fear about their responsibilities so that they do not like to stop their lives.
- They think that it is just the event of a “Chest Clutching”.
- They mix the symptoms of heart attack and heart burn.
Know the Symptoms: –
The symptoms of heart attack depend on the person because it is differ from person to person. Now, we are going to discuss most of the common symptoms that are: –
- Suddenly raises the chest pain
- Vomiting or nausea
- Cold sweat or sweating
- Shortness of breath
- Pain spreading from the throat, upper stomach, jaw, back stomach, or arm
- Extremely weakness
- Feelings of heartburn
- Symptoms of indigestion
- Irregular/rapid heartbeats
Especially for Women: –
- Women do not feel the chest pain during the heart attack
- They feel the pain in jaw, neck or back
- Women have the capability to wait themselves four times longer than men
Prevent a Heart Attack By: –
- Have to eat or take healthy diet for your heart
- No smoking
- You have the complete knowledge about the history of your family’s heart health
- Moving your body while exercising
- If you feel any risk regarding your disease, then consult with your doctor
- Choosing those activities which give you stress free life
The heart attack is a very serious disease. The walking is the best exercise for the heart and it also prevents from the problem of a heart attack. If you walk for 10 minutes in a day then you will able to deduct the risk of heart attack by 50%. Heart attack disease becomes the No.1 cause and it is the main reason of death for women and men. Every 42 seconds someone face the problem of a heart attack in the U.S. So only one person from 5 person can reach to the emergency department within one hour.